I thought this theme would be fitting for the first issue! You can interpret the theme in whatever ways you wish!
This brief is pretty open!
But there are a few guidelines!
- Your illustrations must be in the format of an editorial.
- A minimum of 4-5 images (this may be adjusted)
- They must have a continuity to them as a set but still shine individually.
- They must adhere to the theme.
- Images must be 7.75 inches x 10.25 inches. (otherwise you will be asked to crop them which would be a shame!)
- Double Spread Images are welcome! think about the design of how you want them set out on the page, don't be afraid to think outside the box!
- All images must be minimum of 300 dpi.(recommended) Especially if you are going to be scanning in imagery!
- They must be unpublished and new works!
- Digital and Traditional mediums are welcome! As is photography! Though we'd really love to see it combined with illustration or used in mixed media too.
Try and push yourself in a new direction, try something new! try new approaches! experiment and think contemporary!and most of all Have fun!
Any queries please email email@example.com
mentioning help in the subject! and if you are submitting, just title the email as submission!
Looking forward to seeing your works!